Your PC Ran Into a Problem and Needs To Restart
1. Go to Start menu All Apps Search for Command Prompt.
2. Run command prompt as an Administrator.
3. Type SFC/SCANNOW.
If the Problem is not fixed then try the other method
1. Go to Computer Properties
2. Advance system properties.
3. Click on Advance Tab.
4. Click on Start up and Recovery Settings
Now you all can see a portion of dialogue box saying System Failure
5. Uncheck Automatically Restart
6. In Write Debugging information Select Complete Memory Dump from the drop down menu.
7. And Click on Apply and OK It may say you all to restart.
8. Restart your PC.
9. You are done.