Window 10 added new features on security which is the extra layer to verify the login through finger print . We all know finger print will be unique and easy to us to login so we don’t need to remember the window password.
- Go to Settings > Accounts
2. Scroll to Windows Hello and click on Set Up in the Fingerprint section
3. Click on Get Started
4. You need to key in PIN number. If you didn’t create the Pin number then first you have to create the PIN number
5. You need to touch on you finger print sensor. It will be asked multiply time to be touch
6. Finger print is set and you can click on Add another finger for setup or you can click on close.
7. Finger print is setup successfully. From here also you can add new finger or you can remove the finger print